End of the All Black

17 July 2017


The end of my full year in black is approaching and I have to say it's been a hard one.
From the reason why I am in black to the challenge of putting all black outfits together that also need to be suitable for nursing my baby boy it's has been a mission. And yet a massive lesson, to overall appreciate what I have and to learn to work with what i already have in my wardrobe.
I have learnt the multiple uses of each garment and I will most definitely take these lessons and apply to my normal clothes.  I will make e most of my clothes and also be more frugal when shopping, be more picky and shop smarter. Buy items with their purpose and versatility in mind more than just the purpose of following a current trend. 
 

On Instagram

© Half Past Fashion. Design by FCD.